Sugato is Outgrow’s most trusted business partner for consulting on various aspects of supply chain & logistical matters, ranging across ambient warehousing, cold storage, trucking transportation, international transportation, regulatory clearances, last mile delivery, and technology advances, owing to 27 years of relevant experience within the domain. His extensive experience in the the diverse facets of supply chain management spans across the demand side, supply side and software solutions.
His past assignments include:
- Senior Manager, Warehousing & Physical Distribution at Philips India
- General Manager at SembCorp Logistics India
- Executive Director at M J Logistic Services
- Executive Director at Synergy Logiservices
- Head, Software Solutions at TAKE Solutions
- Director at CII School of Logistics, Amity University, a unique industry-academia tie-up created for the purpose of producing professionals for the industry of international standards
- Advisor for Dow Diamond Value Chain Consulting (a division of Dow Chemical International), HCL Technologies, and NEC Technologies India (a subsidiary of NEC, Japan)
- Advisor for companies in publishing, light engineering, 3PL, FMCG, and E-commerce start-up companies in India and Bangladesh
He is an MBA in Financial Management from the University of Calcutta, and is a science graduate.