We work with our clients to finalise the following aspects of the business strategy:
- What’s the intent of doing business? Is it to create a profitable business that can be passed on as legacy or to create value for future monetisation?
- What are the internal capabilities that are required to be built-in into the business with regards to plant & machinery, technology, human resources, standard procedures, smart workflows and robust governnce & control measures?
- How much of growth in business can be funded from internal accruals versus the need for infusion of funds from outside?
- How much of future requirement for funds will be towards growth capital versus working capital?
- What kind of organisation structure is required to be put into place for driving the company towards its strategy for the future?
- What are the challenges and risks foreseen for working towards the future strategy and how could these be mitigated?
- What are the key parameters upon which the success of the company has to be tracked and measured?