Achievements - 2018
1. End to end consulting contract bagged with a large hospitality company into the business of casual dining with 23 eat-out joints across Delhi/ NCR, Mumbai and Pune. Outgrow shall provide extensive consulting in matters of finance, HR, organization strategy and operational efficiencies.
2. Profitability reporting capabilities
built for a multinational car leasing company for its Indian fleet. The reporting tool was designed and developed by Outgrow to enable ascertaining profitability by multiple segments of car models, customers, regions etc.
Dashboards designed and developed for the same client for their Commercial and Operations teams.
3. Portfolio governance services initiated for an American fund with a plethora of investments across the globe in the space of “social impact”. With investments in various Indian companies across sectors of handloom, cotton cultivation, women’s ethnic wear and dairy technology, Outgrow provided governance over the Indian portfolio in matters of financial performance, control and portfolio valuation.
4. Business valuation exercise carried out for a start-up company (specialists in designing and construction of bars for hotels, restaurants and HNIs) looking for seed capital. Outgrow further facilitated negotiations with angel investors, successfully closing the deal with securing seed capital from an industry expert.
5. Made deeper inroads within the recruitments vertical, hiring for large companies like Nivea, L’Oréal, Diageo, Accenture, Havells, Cowi, Mazar’s and more.
Achievements - 2017
1. M&A – For a listed automotive manufacturing company, led & managed the M&A activities involving:
2. Research Project – For a reputed after-sales-services company, looking for opportunities to mark an entry into a new business stream, undertook an extensive market research to identify potential opportunities, involving:
3. Capital acquisition of ~10MM USD (both equity & debt) for multiple clients’ deals
4. Business strategy workshops conducted & facilitated for 3 clients, to devise & freeze with senior leadership, the following:
5. Family office meeting conducted for a “family run business” to cause:
6. Hiring against 25 positions for various companies, mainly at mid & senior level management, with a hit rate of ~ 12%
7. Internal audit conducted for an export oriented company in the handloom industry. The exercise involved extensive traveling to multiple locations where the company has physical presence, looking into the areas of:
8. Process reviews undertaken for various clients to identify:
9. Revival of a sick unit for a client by:
10. International service agreement drawn for a client within the solar energy space, after negotiating with the client’s customer the commercial terms and terms for service delivery.
11. Business valuation models designed & developed for multiple clients across various industries
12. ERP implementation project supported for a large corporate within the power generation space, the scope involving:
13. Sales meet facilitated for a large manufacturer, bi-annually for 2 years, to ultimately cause excellent growth in revenue @ 30% CAGR
14. Logistics & warehousing solution provided to multiple clients by working through 3PL players, to achieve:
15. New hiring contracts bagged with companies spanning across multiple industries like security solutions, civil construction, lifestyle products, educational institute, MNC consulting firm, health care etc.
16. Digital services provided to a large Canadian company through web-site development
17. Debenture trustee services provided to a company with unlisted debentures